Immortalize your one-of-a-kind Car with your own one-of-a-kind Book!
Enjoy this bespoke wedding album-style book dedicated to your collector car, highlighting its beautiful silhouette and precious details. Our coffee table books feature premium pages bound with a full-color hardcover. The luxurious tactile feel makes these books an impressive way to share your vehicle with friends and family.
Our Package Includes:
- Up to 2-Hour Photo Shoot at your location
(Locations within Long Island’s Nassau & Suffolk Counties. Contact us for other destinations.)
- 11″x14″ Premium Hardcover Album with Deluxe Lay-Flat Pages
- Up to 20-pages included in the album
(Additional pages available as an add-on.)
- Multiple copies of your custom book can be printed
(Available as an add-on)
- Individual prints, including up to poster size, will be available for purchase through our client portal shortly after the photo shoot
- It makes a great gift!
*50% non-refundable payment due at time of booking with the balance due day of the photo shoot. Additional pages and copies of your book will be available for purchase.
During the booking process, we will present you with a brief questionnaire covering the location where we will photograph your vehicle, the year/make/model of the car, plus a few other details.
We will schedule a quick phone call in advance of the shoot to go over project details and any questions or special requests you may have.
On-Site Photo Shoot Tips
While the on-site photo shoot is a straightforward and fun experience, here are a few tips to maximize your time with our photographer.
- Be in position. Make sure to have your vehicle where you would like it to be and ready to photograph by the start time of the shoot. While our shoots can last a few hours, the faster we can get started, the more photos we will have to select from when designing your album.
- Clean your car! Of course, this is a no-brainer, but we feel it’s wise to remind you that we are immortalizing your vehicle, and there’s no joy capturing dirty windows and dashboards, for example, in print when this can be easily avoided.
- Wear your Sunday best. If you plan on having yourself photographed alongside your car, wear an outfit you feel confident in. And, feel free to bring a few wardrobe changes, if you prefer.
- Weather is fickle, be flexible. In most cases, fine automobile owners prefer not to take out their vehicles in inclement weather. Please be open to scheduling a rain date should the weather turn.
- Timing is everything. As photography is the artistic capturing of light, we prefer to schedule our outdoor shoots in the morning or a few hours before dusk. These times generally offer the most flattering natural light. Please keep this in mind when booking your time slots.